Data Protection Policy
The main purposes for which your personal data is collected, used or disclosed by FC and its service providers in Singapore include providing you with our products and services, addressing questions and feedback, improving our products and services, as well as where permitted under law, sending you marketing and promotional offers on products and services, and personalised content and advertising based on your preferences or demographics.
This site does not automatically capture personal information, other than logging the user’s IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. This is only used for system administration and to provide site statistics.
For personal data transmitted through this website, while we take reasonable steps to ensure security, by accepting terms and conditions you accept that the Internet is not a totally secure medium of communication of information and that such transmission will be at your own risk.
Personal data held by FC relating to you will be kept confidential and will only be used in accordance with products and services, addressing questions and feedback, improving our products and services, as well as where permitted under law, sending you marketing and promotional offers on products and services, and personalised content and advertising based on your preferences or demographics.
Examples of how we collect Personal Data includes, but not limited to, the following:
- When you complete the online forms through our site;
- When you register for our company events;
- When you submit an enquiry through our website;
- When you correspond with our consultants or Staff;
- When you submit a job application to join us as an employee or consultant;
- When you register for our gift’s redemption;
- When you complete feedback forms after our events;
- When you sign up for our events;
- When someone refers you to us with your consent.
Examples of how we use of your Personal Data, but not limited to, the following;
- Compliance with other relevant laws or authorities;
- Facilitating the processing of application;
- Our internal administrative processes;
- Obtaining reference checks prior to your employment with us.
- Processing your application for a job with us;
- Resolve complaints;
- To send you invites to our seminars, events and promotion;
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We note that your personal data needs to be kept confidential and not disclosed to unauthorised parties. However, subject to other relevant laws and the provision of our services and products, your personal data may be disclosed as follows:
- Our Business Partners;
- Our related corporations;
- Between relevant departments in the Company;
- Regulatory bodies;
- Any relevant parties that you have authorized us to disclose to.
The Company would require your consent before we can use your personal data for a specified purpose. If you have sent an enquiry via our website, you would have been deemed to have consent us to contact you with regards to your query.
Access and Correction
You can request information about the ways your personal data have been used or disclosed in the past year and if required, to correct an error or omission of your personal data.
To access your personal data – Please attention your request to the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and allow us 30 calendar days to complete to your request.
To correct your personal data:
- For existing clients – Please contact your consultant who will assist you to correct your personal data.
- For non-existing clients – Please attention your request to the DPO and allow us 30 calendar days to complete your request.
The Data Protection Officer at the following address:
Name: Keith, Data Protection Officer
Postal Address: 140 Robinson Road, Tahir Building #08-08, S(068907)
Telephone Number : +65 6282 6873
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at https://www.pdpc.gov.sg